Apply to become a volunteer with us
Apply for one of our volunteer opportunities
To apply for any of our opportunities please complete our online Volunteer Registration Form
You can also download a copy of the Volunteer Registration Form and return it us via the email to email@example.com.
If you are aged between 16 and 18 you will also need to complete a Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Completed consent forms can be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the post to:
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
The Shakespeare Centre
If you are interested in volunteering with Shakespeare Birthplace Trust in a role that isn’t listed, please get in touch to see if we can accommodate you on +44 1789 204016.
1. After applying, you will hear from us to let you know that we have received your information
2. We will ping across your interest to the relevant Volunteer Supervisor for the role you would like to volunteer in
3. The Volunteer Supervisor will then invite you to the SBT for a chat about the role... Don't worry, this isn't a formal interview, but a chance to meet some of the team and find out a little more about the role so you can make sure that it is right for you
4. If you change your mind, or fancy trying a different role, then no problem! Just let us know and we will find something that suits your skills and interests
5. When you and the Volunteer Supervisor are both happy to proceed, then we will set you up as a volunteer! NB we may ask you to complete a DBS check if it's appropriate to the duties/role that you'll be undertaking