Eat and Drink
You can eat and drink at Hall's Croft, Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Mary Arden's Farm and Shakespeare's Birthplace. Whether you are looking for a refreshing drink, a tasty lunch or afternoon bite there's something for everyone at our cafes.
Enjoy exceptional food from our menu of locally sourced, freshly made hot and cold light meals and snacks at Hall's Croft. Menu highlights include:
- Freshly made sandwiches with artisan breads and fresh mixed salad
- Delicious afternoon teas, a selection of pastries, cakes and desserts
- Click here to see our menu at Hall's Croft
- A full selection of hot and cold drinks including wines, beers and ales
- A selection of hot and cold drinks are available in our cafe when you visit Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Visitors can try a delicious pastry or cake overlooking the garden of Shakespeare's Birthplace
Mary Arden's Farm
Mary Arden's Farm is open from March to early November.
- Click here to see our menu at Mary Arden's Farm
- We also have a special children's menu available for younger guests
Anne Hathaway's Cottage
Enjoy light snacks and drinks at Anne Hathaway's Cottage during the Summer season.
- Benches and outside seating are available in the beautiful grounds of Anne Hathaway's Cottage
- Click here to see our menu at Anne Hathaway's Cottage