Celebrate the longest day of the year at Mary Arden's Farm.
21-22 June 2014
Mary Arden's Farm
Join the Tudors at Mary Arden's Farm as we celebrate the longest day of the year.
Welcome in the summer and cast out evil spirits with our Tudor dancing. Make your own fairy with us in hour long workshops from 11am and 1.30pm, then bring it along as we hunt for the mischievous fairies that are hiding around the farm.
Highlights of the day include: (see a map of the farm to find the location of each activity)
- 11.00 Working animal display (Map ref: 12)
- 11.30 Falconry display (12)
- 12.00 Milking the cows (6)
- 1.00 Tudor dinner (8)
- 1.30 Falconry display (12)
- 2.00 Midsummer’s Story Telling (1)
- 2.15 Seek out the fairies hiding in the magical Coppice (1)
- 3.00 Milking the sheep (18)
- 3.15 Tudor dancing (1)
- 3.30 Falconry display (12)
- 4.00 Milking the goats (18)
- 4.15 Tudor dancing - see if you can catch a glimpse of the unicorn! (1)
Fairy making workshops will take place from 11am - 12pm and 1.30 - 2.30pm.
Normal admission applies - so if you already have a valid ticket you can come along for free!