Find out first!
Sign up for the What's on updates and be the first to know
Celebrate your child's special day with farmyard fun at Mary Arden's Farm!
We welcome groups of 10-20 children (and their adults!) to celebrate special occasions with us here at Mary Arden's Farm. Parties can be held from 11am - 1.30pm, or 2.00pm - 4.30pm throughout the open season.
A Mary Arden's Farm party package includes:
- Foam animal masks
- Goat feed
- Delicious party lunch (see menu below)
- Party bags
- Choice of 2 party activities (see below)
- Free adult with each paying child (2 free adults with the birthday child)
Plus, admission to the farm for all party guests after the event, so you can continue the fun and enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of a real working Tudor farm!
We can tailor a party to suit you and your child's interest, but all parties start with a walk through of Palmer's farmyard to feed the goats and meet chickens, sheep, horse and pigs. You may even meet some Tudors!
You can also choose two party activities from the following list. Each activity takes approximately 30-45 minutes, however this can change depending on the numbers and ages of children.
Party Plan List
- Make and take craft activities - green mask and flower head-dress making
- Meet the Falconer and get up close to a bird of prey (possibility of the birthday child holding a bird, to be decided on the day)
- Have-a-go archery (for an additional £2 per child, payable on site)
- Children's playground, featuring hand carved wooden farm animals, slide, swings and obstacle course
- Freshly made cottage pie served with garden peas
- Battered chicken nuggets served with chips and baked beans
- Local pork sausage and mash served with baked beans
- Mini battered fish and chips served with garden peas
- Penne pasta bake served with a choice of sauce; bolognese or tomato and vegetable, both topped with cheese
- Plus ice cream and glass of squash with every meal
A Mary Arden's Farm Party is just £17.50 per child!
Party sizes of minimum 10, maximum 20 children, with one free adult per paying child (2 free adults with the birthday child).
Please note that parties are only available during the spring and summer period when Mary Arden's Farm is open; March-November. Check our seasonal dates and opening times here.
For further information and to book please contact us by email.
Tel: 01789 201829
Mary Arden's Farm
Our site is 3 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon town centre.