Join our Forums
Got something to say? Explore our forums and start a conversation. Or just enjoy what others are saying browse the conversations taking place and leave a comment. Explore creative work inspired by Shakespeare and let people know what you think. Join in today.
Find out first!
Sign up for the What's on updates and be the first to know
The Best Will in the World
Glass work showing Shakespeare's Characters
Flexible dates - Get in touch to book
Venue: The Shakespeare Centre
Key stage: Key Stage 2
Price : 12.50 per pupil
This is "the best" introduction to enjoying Shakespeare and his works for KS2 pupils. During active and energetic workshops, led by one of our experienced actors and the former Head of Wigs and Make-up at the RSC, your children will
- discover why William Shakespeare became so famous
- find out about Tudor theatre
- take part in workshops on character, staging and text
- experience wigs and make-up, blood and scars included
- visit the multi-media exhibition 'Life, Love & Legacy"
- rehearse scenes from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- present a 'snippet' performance at the end of the day
Bookings subject to availability
Maximum of 30 pupils per session